Wednesday 13 January 2010

25) Lost and Found

Last Thursday I was clearing heavy snow from the car, after I had finished I noticed my wedding ring was missing, my fingers must have shrunk in the snow. We all looked but the snow was thick, Bob even brought over a metal detector but to no avail. I was 95% sure it was in the garden but a 5% niggle that it might have fallen into the road or fallen off the car when driving. Today I went out and there it was "Alleluia"
I think it's a trip to have it made half a size smaller tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. What a lucky find!

    Maybe you need to put some weight on to avoid this happening again.

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks GP

    not too many medics say that to me
    Ha Ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was this another find by St Anthony? We know who he keeps friends with and she always seems to get him to work wonders, doesn't she. Glad all went well at the hospital for you, good luck for tomorrow.
    love
    G & P xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. St Anthony was probably around in some way I am sure mrs T will have had a word eventhough I was confident it was around a little help never does any harm.
    I think we need to have a nice word with him about platelets and neutrophils.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know its an old one but adapts well
    One day Ivan lost his ring. He searched and searched, but he couldn't find it. Then he got out the house and began to search the ring on the road.
    People passing by asked him:
    “Ivan, what are you doing?”
    “I've lost my ring at home, and now I'm searching it.””
    “Why don't you search it inside?”
    “The house is too dark. I can't see anything, so I'm searching my ring outside!”

    Oh well......

    Maybe Mrs T should also have a word with St Luke, a combined effort could find them.

    Peter & Gina

    ReplyDelete