Wednesday 20 January 2010

31) Leaving a comment on the blog

I know a lot of you leave comments on the blog and I thank you for that, its great to know you are looking at it. (I know lots of others are looking at it because of the emails, phone calls and messages that I get, thank you).
Some of you have said you would like to leave comments but not sure how to, here is a quick lesson.
Click on the comment box below the blog that you want to comment on, move down until you see the white box saying post a comment, write your comment and sign it, click on the select profile drop down box and select anonymous (if you haven't got a google account), finally click on post comment..... thats it, easy.

Thanks for blogging ( go on, give it a go)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ivan,

    Thought I'd go ahead and leave you a comment, just to let you know that I am reading and your blog. It's been ages since I last saw you but my Dad has kept me posted. Hope to see you again soon and it's great to see you being so positive and open on this blog. Keep it up!

    Ben

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ben

    and a google account too, well you couldn't travel around the world without one could you.
    Thanks for keeping an eye on the blog.
    Hope to see you soon, we start watching town again on sat after 6 weeks bad weather, it will be like a start to a new season

    cheers

    ReplyDelete