Saturday 16 January 2010

28) A Good Saturday

Today we started a new 100 Club at church, we had a good turnout at the coffee morning and a really positive response to the new venture, (anyone wanting to support it please contact me, only £2 per month)
After the medication yesterday, steroids this morning and the 100 club, I was still feeling active so I went for a walk around town ( if I hadn't the steroids would probably keep me awake tonight). Now I am home and ready for a relaxing evening.
Another good day.

3 comments:

  1. A great morning at the 100 Club - would have been nice to round it off in the afternoon with going to watch Warrington play! Mind you once the snow has finally gone it could be three games a week for the rest of the season to catch up - you will ned those steroids to get you through that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe we need some steroids for the yellows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah mate, tell me about it. Went down and the pitch was imho perfectly playable, but it was called off friday lunchtime

    ReplyDelete