Friday 22 January 2010

33) Whitlow (side effects) but a good day

At hospital today and all seems to have gone well.

I didn't have the nebulizer today because the chest infection has cleared. All my blood tests were good with Hb up to 13.1 (good) platelets only dropped a little to 39but I now haven't had extra platelets for 2 weeks so maybe a turning point. Neutrophils now are up to 4.6 without outside help so this should help fight off further infections.

All little steps but as I said, maybe a turning point, its the path I have to follow so lets follow it.

With most good news there is a little cloud, my little cloud is a very sore whitlow on my right index finger, probably brought on by the steroids and valcade, I have been given Erythromycin antibiotics for this so lets hope it goes (sure it will go fast).

Sorry its all a figures blog today but all relevant, I know lots of you like to be updated with the facts as well as the fun.

2 comments:

  1. Good to hear about facts Ivan. Have an enjoyable weekend. Fx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks F

    You have a great weekend
    Why not come and watch the might Yellows with Mick and I over the weekend, you would love it.

    ReplyDelete