Wednesday 31 March 2010

(76) Felt good this morning

Slept well last night and when I got up I felt a little light at the end of the tunnel ( not Duracell battery by any chance but a little better).
My platelets were up to 14 and hb (haemoglobin) up to 9. No more transfusions today but blood and platelets in the morning (they are already ordered so that should save a few hours).
It's good to feel a little better and it's reassuring knowing that I am Reading the symptoms myself.
A little improvement really boosts the day.

5 comments:

  1. Good to hear you are feeling a bit better today, Ivan. Long may it continue.... We've not forgotten that we owe you a meal at ours when you feel up to it. We are hoping to move to our new house in about two weeks now, the caravan "stint" has gone quite quickly really.
    Have a peaceful Easter,
    Love from Sue & Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who needs more than 14 platelets anyway?
    Hb of 9 will just feel (a bit) like living on top of a mountain (without the cool breezes)!
    So glad you are feeling better. Have a nice transfusion...take a good book with you.
    The seasonal weather will not make you feel that you are missing anything.
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue and Dave
    let us know when you move in and God willing we can sort some dates, I am not driving at the moment but Averil is and my self made no driving plan should be ok in a few weeks when the blood levels steady out.

    Peter and Diz
    I don't feel as though I am missing anything and the weather isn't stopping me wanting to move.
    As you say who in their right mind needs more than 14 platelets anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to see an improvement, Ivan, and that you're feeling a bit better today.

    Best wishes, Adam.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Adam
    good to hear from you, you know my glass is nearly always half full, I must admit it was slipping to half empty but we managed to dig it out. Maybe we should arrange to meet up some day and bring your dad. Not sure where you are living or how possible but just a thought.

    ReplyDelete