Saturday 20 March 2010

70) The pain is moving on slightly

Sorry I haven't been blogging as much over the last few days but as news is more available I will pass it on to to
you. As much as the bone marrow pain is moving will be a good sign ( and I am sure that it is) the pain hasn't moved far, only to my backside so now I can't sit down at all, this is not fun. I am convinced that the next few days will be better. I haven't been out of the bedroom for 3 days now (apart than for obvious reasons) that must be some sort of record.

5 comments:

  1. I will only worry, when you start wearing a string vest in bed and have flying ducks on your wall - Ivan I think you are turning into a chav - u will be going to take jess school in your pj's next - what is the world coming too!!!!!!!!!
    xxx Kate xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't suppose it's any good saying that the inability to sit seems a great excuse to go for a walk? Otherwise it sounds like time to get the pain relief sorted out...01925 650999!
    Our thoughts and prayers go with you, as ever, tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ivan - I hope you have phoned the above number!! I feel like ringing it myself - get rid of the pain in the bum I have frequently???? love u lots xxx Kate xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ivan I saw Ave today she tells me that you are in a lot of pain and very uncomfortable right now. Just hang on in there and in the words of the song "Things can only get Better".

    Love Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ivan,
    The past week sounds horrible. Hope you are feeling a bit more comfortable. We missed you at the 100 club. Hope you managed to enjoy the bacon butty!
    See you soon. Love & prayers, Juliex

    ReplyDelete