Thursday 4 March 2010

60) Any side effects














I had forgotten how tired I felt on velcade, after Tuesdays velcade I have been sneaking an hours sleep in the aftrnoon to see me through the day, the tiredness might also because I have been running Jess and picking her up from Blue planet, that has been a regular comitment. The velcade also makes me a little breathless so I keep an eye on that too.
The swelling on my hand has gone down so that looks healthy enough, still a little swollen but fine.
Today with the weather being so nice I decided to give the zoo a visit with it being so close to where I pick Jess up, I went for about 3 hours, I continue to thank the zoo for the loan of the motor scooter.

Link for Zoo Photos

6 comments:

  1. It was (I gather) a glorious day to be out & about...even, or especially, on a scooter! The other bonus is that your chocolate should not have melted.
    I hope the tiredness wears off pretty soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no chocolate, big mistake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish Id known, i would have come with u!! We could have borrowed two scooters and had a race!! Typical Ive been off today, revising for my interview - Chester Zoo would have taken my mind of it!!! make sure you have plenty of rest.xxxx Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. think you would have won at the zoo, it wasn't just my battery running on low, I think the scooters were too.
    Good luck tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No wonder you're tired. Blue Planet is miles away even when you're feeling 100%. I love to drive there but for Cheshire Oaks and that visit only happens every so often because it's so far! At least this time next week, she'll be much nearer!
    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  6. This time next week sh can walk. Cheshire Oaks is only about 30 mins from us, good job it's not that close to you, could cost you a fortune.

    ReplyDelete