Thursday 1 April 2010

(77) last planned visit to hospital before Easter

Mick and I arrived at hospital this morning at 9 and arrived home at 5 this afternoon, that was a long day.
I had platelets at 9am and then waited for tests before having the blood later, hopefully that's enough to see me over the long weekend.
I have had a whitlow again but the antibiotics seem to be doing a great job.
Good news from the day is that the calcium has settled down and seems to be stabilising. It was worth the few days in hospital last week and the visits this week.

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy ur Easter,xxxxx Kate xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a good Easter break Fx

    ReplyDelete
  3. In this situation a high calcium is the Big Bad Boy...glad to hear it is under better control. Not too many Easter eggs, remember!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kate
    will enjoy a familjy time. My brother and Sister in Law are over on Monday so that will be good.

    Thanks F x
    I see you are having late get ups during Easter. Sounds good to me, I am looking forward to late get ups and no hospital until Tuesday, enjoy, I will.

    Peter
    will keep off the chocolate. At the moment I find if all else fails water is good, and I am enjoying it ( now that's sad, but good)

    hope you all have a great Easter break.

    ReplyDelete