Wednesday 17 March 2010

68) Extra platelets

Todays Platelets were very low at 10, The lowest they have been before was 16, I have had 2 adult bags of platelets today which seem to have stopped the bleeding, my mouth is still a little sore but the ulcers are dring out so lets hope for a nights sleep without waking looking like Dracula.
Tomorrow I have the Bone Marrow test so I have to be at hospital soon after 9.00am, I have been told that it doesn't take long to take the fluid from the spine, they then have to take a little bone for tests, then half hour lie down to make sure and then home.
BRING IT ON if its whats required and I am sure it is.

2 comments:

  1. Dig in Buddy. Really frustrated we live so far away but you are always in our thoughts and prayers. Waiting for the next instalment. Enjoy the lying down bit. Love from us all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck for 2morrow morning we will be thinking of you. caroline

    ReplyDelete