Sunday 28 March 2010

(74) This is normal

I have asked this before "what is normal" normal changes daily, we try to get back to normal when we are probably already there.
I really wanted to go to church today and I set it as a target and we made it, it was lovely and uplifting, maybe normal is where you are are at your happiest.
The sun was out today but it was a lot colder than it actually looked.
Hospital tomorrow, we start with blood tests and then see where the day takes us, maybe blood, platelets and who knows what.
It will be a normal day that's for sure.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Buddy. Glad to hear from you. I have been logging on each evening so its good to hear from you. Whatever normal is it does not stay that way for long. Constant change is the order of the day and you are better at coping with it than the rest of us. Tests of a different sort. Your goddaughter has her performance assessment tomorrow which counts for 40% of her Music AS. Eight minutes piano and four minutes flute. She'll be fine. We'll send you the CD ! Love from us all Jon, Yvonne, Emily and Beth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ivan,
    Great to see you this morning. Shame I didnt get chance to talk!!..decided to take Kane to rugby so had to dash off.
    Hope tomorrow goes well & Have a restful Easter week.
    See you soon, perhaps Good Friday?
    Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking for normal .....
    I was in the airport on the 26th, looking for boarding gate D2,
    the sign above said D1 to the right and gates D3 to D11 to the left
    to my annoyance - there appeared to be no guidance to where MY gate was ....
    I paced up and down, and aggressively asked the people in D3 where they might think D2 was ...
    it turned out I had been standing in D2 at the time!
    I was there - I was in what you called "the normal"
    Wishing you a good week!
    go well
    Renee

    ReplyDelete