Saturday 27 March 2010

(73) busy doing nothing

Up, showered and shaved, it's funny how putting staires into an equation really messes things up, I have been managing with the one room ok but I had to go down to sort out my many tablets, one of the jobs before I go on is to see what I need for the new regime and what are obsolete, think it's sorted now.
It's resting time now but that's all I can do so I will do.
I hope you all have a fabulous Easter time, I will, I was having my stem cell tranplant this time last year, coming out of hospital on Easter Day. Is a year a long or short time?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ivan Just checking your blog as we have been in Guernsey for a few days. Taking a leaf out of your book. Anyway I didn't miss your missing blogs, so am glad that you are putting fingers to keyboard again. Know what you mean about the stairs - our loo being downstairs. Not an easy journey when you have aches and pains and feel poorly. Glad they've let you home,hope you manage to get some rest. I'll give you a ring to see if and when we can come and see you. Thinking of you lots, and Jill is and Beryl. Hope you can feel it! Oh, and a year is long if you are not doing things you enjoy. Unfortunately it passes quickly when you are and when you get older! Lots of love, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope is the companion of power and the mother of success, for those of us who hope strongest have within us the gift of miracles.
    ~ Sydney Bremer

    Love u lots xxxxx

    Kate xxxxx

    ReplyDelete