Sunday 28 February 2010

58) Sleep

Since clinic on Friday I have been thinking about going onto half dose of velcade, as long as enough drugs get into me even though its over a longer period I hope it has the desired effect, at least its being monitored over the month.
I start on velcade again on Tuesday and will let you know how things go.

Over the last 12/18 months I have been sleeping very well and I am sure this helps in recovery.
One thing I forgot to mention about the holiday, as much as the beds were comfy in Cyprus, those of you who have a tempur bed will know how good they are to come back to, ours has made a massive difference to my/our sleeping. Believe me they are as good as the adverts say.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Ivan. Agree about the tempur. Hope you do sleep well. The last thing you want is to be knackered. Thought about you today. We sang an unaccompanied version of "Lord for They tender Mercies" from the Cross of Christ. Even though I say it myself it was quite good. Followed by Cwm Rhondda I felt more than a little uplifted. Just to let you know I have sponsored colleagues running in the Tokyo Marathon and the Bath Half Marathon both of who are running in support of cancer related charities. Love from us all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jon

    love that setting, glad you felt something from it, there is nothing quite like unaccompanied harmony.
    Thanks for the sponsor, wherever it goes it's good news and the money is much needed, one day we will find a cure, let's hope it's soon.
    Tempur rules ok.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ivan
    I agree tempur rules,OK.
    It always amazes me that all the money that is in the world,that they haven't already cured cancer. It has no bounderies, it is raceless, ageless,rich or poor we are all at risk.
    the only time we all think about it is when it touches our lives or the lives of those we love.
    Your in our thoughts, and doing so well, keep it up.love Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for those thoughts Karen, one day they will find a cure, hope it's soon.

    ReplyDelete