Sunday 21 February 2010

54) If You Don't Plan You Don't Do.

It's funny when we go on holiday, if we are lucky enough we can forget any problems we have at home and enjoy ourselves, (we have the added help of knowing that my mum is well looked after by the many visits and phone calls she gets when we are away, it takes so much pressure off us, thank you).
It was a culture shock to leave 20+ degrees and then come back to the snow but that's life and let's just enjoy it all. It's important that we make the most of everything. Just think it's only a month ago that we thought there was no chance of going away and just look at the great time we have had, we plan to go again later in the year if possible, ( if we don't plan we "DON'T GO")
please have a look at the photos on this link.

It's back to medical things this coming week, I expect an appointment for clinic this coming Friday but will let you know when I know.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Ivan, I have been catching up on your progress,and so glad you are doing well,and had such a great holiday. looking at your fantastic photo's. You should definately think about being a professional photographer, why were you a driving instructor with talent like that, anyone can have a good camera, but not everyone has talent.
    Good luck with your treatment, love to all of you Karen & Ian x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I didn't get back to you before you went away and I just stopped texting mid conversation, I managed to lose my phone in the snow, I lost your texts and number, love karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ivan - Glad you had a good time. Photos brought back memories for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Karen

    I have taken photos for years and love doing it, I have done many weddings in the past, maybe do some again soon.

    Phyllis

    Glad you enjoyed them, hope you enjoyed looking as much as I enjoyed taking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im so surprised you couldnt find at least one elephant in the whole of cyprus to take a photo of????? Lovely photo's - perfect for weddings - there are never any people in them - Just how I like it!!!(not that im anti-social!!!) See you soon. Love to all, Kate xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kate
    I only do people on photos that should be on if possible, always look out for gate crashers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your title reminded me of the quote: If you fail to plan, you plan to fail...
    So true.
    Hoping it all goes well with results. Fx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fx
    I wish I had thought of that quote it's fab and I will be pinching it at a later date.
    You are a great support and do me good
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete