Sunday 7 February 2010

45) Chester Zoo

A lot of you know of my love of animals and also my love of photography, put the 2 together and I will probably have a great day.
I finished steroids on Thursday and start on them again on Monday 15th, today I had a few stiff joints but nothing some paracetamol and an electric schooter at the zoo couldn't solve. Averil had a walk and I went along on wheels, its great having a season ticket because we don't feel the need to see all of the Zoo in a day, just a few hours and we are happy. Another good thing about the zoo is the fact that I can walk a little and stop at another animal without others thinking that I am stopping just for a rest. I do think that exercise is important but somedays you can only do what you can do so today I took photos.

Have a look at the photos

5 comments:

  1. Didn't realise how good the competition was, Ivan - you certainly like your photography and get around a bit. I particularly like the picture of the lioness that is looking straight at the camera - must be that new Sony she was looking at. Not sure when you're going on holiday so if I don't see you at Skelmersdale have a nice trip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks John

    We travel to Cyprus on Wednesday and back Friday 19th (The day before the next home game) careful planning not to miss a home match.
    The lioness was an easy one, didn't move as fast as Salmon (if you don't follow Warrington Town you won't have a clue what we are on about).
    Welcome to the blog John.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you off this Wed Ivan? Fx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi
    yes we leave Wednesday lumch time. Can't wait

    ReplyDelete
  5. av a good jolly mate,take care,kb

    ReplyDelete