Saturday 3 April 2010

79) Easter Saturday














We decided to go towards Buxton this morning for coffee and cake, I am sure a few of you know the place, its about .25 miles before the Cat and Fiddle, and called the Peak View Tea rooms.
We didn't get there until about 11.45 so decided to have lunch instead. They have different salt and pepper pots on all the tables, today we had tractors, in the past we have had Police men, post men or even different styles of cake, its not what I would have for home but great to visit, the food is fab too, if you haven't been before I would suggest you have a visit and include it in a trip to Buxton.

6 comments:

  1. do they not have police women ones??? I will be having words!!!!!!!! Kate XXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great day out - did you have to dodge the motor cycles?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made a fantastic discovery today - Ronnie's easter eggs do not contain any calories when they are eaten by his mum!!!!!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope the chocolate has tickled up your platelets for tomorrow. More to the point I hope all the plain chocolate has kept your calcium low...
    Maybe it'll all be quicker than your last visit...here's hoping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. went there the other week mate for a 8 mile walk from the cat and fiddle,took my daughters dog whitch i was walking and was wearing a pink diamond collar and a pink lead(the dog that is),you can imagine the looks i got upon walking past the cat and fiddle,with approx 50-60 bikers, hells angels all staring at me.It was at this point we dicided to go to the tea room down the road.Shit myself !.the wife was rolling laughing.
    keith and sue.x
    Hope you ok mate,ttfn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ivan,
    Mozz here. I'm sorry i've not been in touch for a while. I am always thinking of you. Tonight in particular i am thinking of you following Man Utd's defeat! I saw some of the game, how about you, did you see it?
    Mozz X

    ReplyDelete