Thursday 24 December 2009

8) Christmas Eve

Have been in hospital for 7 successful hours, have had everything I needed to see me through until Tuesday.

Have had blood tests, platelets, pendametine antibiotics via an oxygen nebulizer, saline and valcane anti cancer drugs, that's all for today I think.

I sometimes wonder why I feel so tired (apart from bad chest and sleepless hours coughing) when all I have done is sit in the passenger seat to hospital and back ( I don't mind who drives, I just know someone good will) and then at hospital I sit around waiting for things to happen. What I don't seem to take into account is the effect of the drugs and fluids that are being pumped in doing me good.

Let Christmas begin.

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Ivan Averil Jess and Joyce
    Hoping 2010 brings your return to good health.
    love from
    Nancy Tony and Petexxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. To you and yours too.

    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete